Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Can I Get Started In Internet Marketing

When I first thought about getting started in internet marketing, I let the term scare me. I thought it was going to be technical and cost a lot of money. I was so wrong. If the thought of starting an internet marketing campaign as crossed your mind, let me help you understand it from a beginners mind. What is it actually? How do I get started? Can I really make money from it? As a mom, my time is valuable and I don't have a lot of time to waste.

Internet marketing is just another word for marketing products or services over the internet. With the internet growing and evolving every day, their are plenty of ways to get your information out there. Some people use email marketing, ppc marketing (pay-per-click), banner ads, affiliate marketing (getting paid by a company to refer clients to them), or article marketing. I could go on about lot of other ways but I don't want to overwelm you.

Today there are millions of webpages on every known topic because anyone can create a website or write an article and submit it online. The reason companies big and small prefer to use the internet is because they are reach a bigger target audience. By placing an ad in a local paper, they are only a target audience of the one town. by placing the same ad online, they are reach the world. Anyone in any country has the possibility of seeing that same ad.

Everyone has a vass knowledge about something and thats all you need to get started. If you are a mom like me, I could make a complete list right now of things we have a vass knowledge on. Everything from potty training, colds, fun craft ideas, how to get stains out of different fabrics. You can start a blog of things you know and are passionate about. You are write articles for free article directories that will help promote your blog.

Yes you can make money from doing it. The amount you make is up to you. No I'm can't say that you will make millions or thousands. I reason I won't say this is simply because the amount you make will be based on the amount of time you put into. You do have to go into thinking of it as a job. Like a normal 9 to 5 job you have to be productive to see results. The same goes for internet marketing. You have to be actively putting the work in writing articles, updating your blog, or sending out emails to your contact list to see results. With the right tools, training, and support you can do this. My passion just so happens to be fitness and healthy weight loss. Now I have a running blog, website, and articles dedicated to this. Did it take time? Yes, but it took a lot time then it would of before because I was proactive in my efforts.

If you have a passion that you are knowledgeable about, willing to put some time in writing information online, and the patience to see results, then yes you can start internet marketing. There are many wonderful people who are successful in this business who helps others like me. They help get the best out of you so you can do your best and achieve your goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment