Friday, January 6, 2012

So This Is What A Community Should Be

I'm sure most parents have heard the saying, "It takes a village to raise a child". This is the same concept that is used at Wealthy Affiliates. It takes a community to succeed in internet marketing. I now just what a community should be.

As a mom your day is probably scheduled like mine is. I work around when Shelli is napping, eating, and even in bed at night. Because that time is limited, I try to get as much done during those hours. On more then one occasion I have encountered a problem with my website that I just could not fix. I could have spent a lot of precious time searching the internet for a solution that would actually work. Instead I searched WA forums for someone who had came across the same problem.

Since I didn't find a similar post, I posted a request for an answer. I put as much detail as I could. What I changed when the error took place? What the error message was? Within 30 minutes one of the community members knew where I went wrong and exactly what I needed to do to fix it. That's one of the things I truly like most about WA. Instead of everyone looking out for themselves, the community genuinely enjoys seeing other people succeeding in internet marketing as well.

Co-owners, Kyle and Carson, can be found answering questions in the forum themselves. The proof of them not losing sight of why WA was created, is being awarded as the #1 Internet Marketing Training Site

As Kyle recently stated "Believe it or not, many of the decisions along the way have lost us a good deal of revenue in the name of providing more value to the end user. Yes, we do treat WA like a business, but our considerations for improving our service, providing new tools, resources, technologies and training are driven by what will make the community better, not what will make us MORE MONEY."

No comments:

Post a Comment